Friday, May 28, 2010

One more night




My Continental flight to Newark, NJ, is scheduled to leave at 7:06 AM tomorrow morning. I am pretty much all packed. The iPod and laptop are charging up. Just one suitcase!

I had a great breakfast at 7 AM this morning at Brookside By Day with some buddies from our Tennis On Campus club. After some shopping for some last day items, I headed back home and assembled the suitcase. It is a masterpiece of a space-efficient packing puzzle. And if I buy other clothes and souvenirs while I'm there.....I'll deal with that when the time comes.
After arriving in Newark Liberty Airport, I have a 7 hour layover before my next flight. So, off to Manhattan. It will be a fun day.
I'm currently watching Game 6 of the NBA Eastern Conference Finals featuring the Boston Celtics and the Orlando Magic. Go Boston!

Of course, I can't go to Ireland without one of these:

No comments:

Post a Comment