Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Forward/Preface/Introduction

This blog is designed to be an account of my travels and adventures in Dublin, Ireland, and elsewhere during the summer of 2010. I am going over to Paddyland as part of a study abroad program, and I will be taking two classes relating to Irish history and culture. "Irish history and culture" being St. Patrick, potatoes, leprechauns, the Shire, Guinness, and pub crawls. I think I will enjoy this experience.
SO...in preparation:
Things already completed:
got passport, Euros, traveler's checks, visa card
bought new raincoat & pants
got wall outlet adapter and voltage converter (220V over there)
Things to do yet:
set up my cell phone for international service
print a lot of materials & information, make copies of important things
clean my room
and ... pack

No comments:

Post a Comment